Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Did I really say that?

After the baptisms on Sunday I was huddling into the bushes trying to get changed discreetly - not an easy task when you're on a promenade on a busy sunny Sunday afternoon - when someone who had to leave early came over to say goodbye.

He kissed me and I exclaimed, 'I don't have my knickers on!'

The look on his face suggested that was really too much information. But I might have got away with it - if I hadn't compounded it yesterday. 

Same person came to kiss me goodbye in Zac's and I said, 'I've got knickers on today.'

This time the horrified look on his face made me think he must have forgotten our previous 'conversation'. You'll be pleased to hear I resisted the temptation to run after him and remind him ...

4 comments:

nick said...

I shall pretend I never read that blog post. I shall pretend you're always the soul of discretion and would never ever mention ladies' underwear in public.

Liz Hinds said...

I think that's best, nick.

Katney said...

Yes, sounds like a good idea.

Liz Hinds said...

Indeed, katney