Sunday, July 13, 2014

What we did at the weekend

Just back from a flying visit to the Midlands for the joint 60th birthday celebration of my sister-in-law and her partner. It was good to see people we nowadays usually only see at funerals!
The siblings, with the birthday girl in the middle looking sensational at 60!

Their garden backs onto a field that they've adopted so Husband and I had to have a wander around, me to enjoy the swing and Husband to investigate an old shed almost hidden in the bushes. (He's inherited his father's tendency to have to explore interesting-looking places.)

But nettles and bare legs shouldn't go together so I kept out on this occasion.

3 comments:

Leslie: said...

The swing takes me back to my childhood when I'd go to the local park and swing until I'd nearly go over the top bar! What fun.

Liz Hinds said...

I know, leslie. I had a swing in my garden and spent hours on it!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Love the swing!