Sunday, October 30, 2016

I'm on trial

I've been given a rather spiffing opportunity. Okay, I admit I asked for it. A local canon used to write a sort of religious column for the local free - but classy - magazine, The Bay, and I noticed he'd had to stop so I put myself forward. And amazingly I'm being given a trial. My first piece will be in the December issue (I think) so if you're local and get a copy of The Bay do let me know what you think. Provided it's good. 

I had to supply a photo of me (and George of course) so the editor could introduce us. As all my photos were either back from when I was super slim or more recently showing lots of wrinkles I made Husband take another of me after I'd made a special effort. Vanity thy name is woman, I know.


4 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Lovely photo Liz xxxx

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Not a wrinkle between you !
Congratulations on your audition , I'm sure you'll be perfect for the job.

Liz Hinds said...

Thanks both.

Lesley Williams said...

Liz is too modest! She's not on trial - she'll soon have me breathing down her neck on a monthly basis baying for copy :0) Thank you Liz for your compliments on the magazine - I'll take classy LOL. The magazine will be dropping through your doors anytime after next Friday - if all goes according to plan.