Saturday, January 21, 2017

And in the outside world

This blog has become a little narrow of late focusing as it has been on Uncle and George. To be fair most of my life recently has been similarly focused but today Husband and I managed to enjoy a 'date night' or in this instance a 'date snack'.
A quick cake and cuppa in Sainsburys before shopping. One day, one day, we'll actually manage a real date.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Just before Christmas we had a family photo session with Rasa Mombeini. I'm not allowed to show you grandchildren photos so I'm afraid you'll have to make do with this one of us. I'd just like to add that all the children's photos came out great. The fact that in each of ours Husband looks like a startled frog is nothing whatsoever to do with the photographer.

* * * * * * * * 
Yesterday Donald Trump was inaugurated as 45th President of the United States. A sad day. 

No comments: