Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Down with the kids

Fyi, which I'm reliably informed means For your information, I've recently added posts to both my long and fat blogs.

And now I'm really struggling. I want to erase fyi because it's text-talk! I am doing deep breathing until the urge passes because it shows I'm down with the kids.

I know what I'll do. I'll cross it out so it's there but not there. Which then means I'm starting a sentence without a capital letter. Oh the dilemmas faced by grammar pedants.

Speaking of being down with the kids I was fist-bumped yesterday. Yeah. By a real - I was going to say something but I fear it may be rude or politically incorrect so I'll say - cool guy.

Now I've had to insert a capital letter.

But I still can't remember the other thing about which I was going to write.

P.S. Whoever I've told about being fist-bumped has looked at me blankly. But that is what it's called; I just checked. Admittedly it seems that it's normally done less by cool people and more by nerds.



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Ha Ha Ha!