Sunday, September 17, 2017

While I'm waiting for the chicken to cook

I've borrowed this from Treey who borrowed it from etc

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A cherry.

2. Where was your profile pic taken?
I can't remember what my profile picture is. Hang on, I'll try and find out. Oh, it's that little picture. Mumbles Post Office.

3. Worst pain you've ever experienced?
Every pain is the worst pain when I have it. 

4. Favourite place you've travelled?
Mwnt or Vietnam or New York.

5. How late did you stay up last night?
Not late.

6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
The fairy tale house at the edge of Caswell bay.

8. Which of your Blogger friends lives closest to you.
Shirley in Bristol.

10. When was the last time you cried?
Too long ago to remember.

11. Who took your profile photo?
Husband.

12. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My dog, George.

13. What's your favourite season?
Spring because everything's waking up and new and fresh.

14. If you could have any career, what would it be?
WRITER!!

15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it?
Of course.

16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be?
No-body. I don't like talking.

17. Are you a good influence?
Hm, you'd have to ask others.

18. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
Sort of.

19. You have the remote, what channel? 
Netflix.

20. Whom do you think will play along?
Anyone not upset by the bad grammar in that question.

21. What happened to questions 7 and 9?
They were abducted by aliens and even now are being probed for the recipe for yorkshire pudding.

3 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

Hello Liz:

I always enjoy those lists and they are entertaining to think about!

You mentioned to me Revolver and Sgt. Pepper. For me, my order of preference for the top 4 albums would be: 1. Revolver, 2. Magical Mystery Tour, 3. White Album, 4. Rubber Soul. The others are enjoyable, of course, but those four really speak the most to me. For me, Revolver listens to me as the most creative musically of the entire lot. It was, IMO the most experimental musically, and every song on that album can send shivers of amazement up my spine. Sgt. Pepper is of course good, but like you, I find it is not as exciting overall. If the various "deconstructing" documentaries ever come to your area, I think you would really enjoy them, regardless of which album is discussed. I beleive the White Album one is coming to my area, so I hope I can get to see that one as well. It is a very academic, analytical and careful documentary.... which was very, very enjoyable to me. It felt like I was in a classroom disecting how the creativity of music developed.

PipeTobacco

Terry said...

Thanks for taking on the questions Liz.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

I don't mind bad grammar.

But I don't like Pre-Packaged Questions, in blogging.

Just me...

:-)