Sunday, October 08, 2017

An update on my non-stick pans - because I know you really want to hear more

Walking in the woods it occurred to me that if flaky non-stick pans are dangerous I should get rid of both of the old ones. Husband had already ordered me to dispose of one. 'If you're getting a new one, throw away an old one,' a theory he is less than adept at sticking to himself I should add. But the cupboard is getting full so it makes sense.

But if I get rid of the other one too then I can get a new big non-non-stick pan! Win, win. Like this one.
Le Creuset frying pan stainless steel
Which I discover is a Le Creuset stainless steel pan and costs £125. Big sigh.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like a good one! Enjoy!

Liz Hinds said...

because I'm worth it, I think, Sharon!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Oh yes, what is in those flaky bits, can't be good!

And always get rid of, what one is replacing!

Luna Crone

nick said...

A lot of the non-stick surface has disappeared from our non-stick pans. I shudder to think where it might have ended up.