Monday, October 30, 2017

Husband is a genius!

He has mended the washing machine!

In his usual pessimistic way he says, 'Who knows how long it will work,' but I'm happy just to get my pile of washing (knickers) done.

Meanwhile I must have working too hard because I broke the sweeping brush.
Which took its revenge on me.
I soon forgot about it though when I went for a walk with Nuora and GrandSon4 in Brynmill Park.
Brynmill lake in autumnal colours
I forgot to show you this or rather these oyster shells. Four of them welded together to make, depending on which way you look at it, a bird's head, a puppy's head or a roundhead helmet.


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! Good for him to fix the washer! Now he can fix the broom, haha. Got duct tape?

Cool conversation piece, I didn't know oyster shells could grow together. (No oysters around here) I think it looks like a duck's head.

Jimmy said...

Nice Job for your husband getting the washer fixed, the oyster shells are cool.

Liz Hinds said...

Duck's head, yes, Sharon.

He doesn't know how he did it of course, Jimmy!